Sci-Fi-Fantasy Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sci-Fi-Fantasy Fans

A Home for Fans of Science Fiction and Fantasy Novels, Movies & Games

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Twilight getting adapted as a Japanese anime?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vik
Druid
Vik

Number of posts : 572
Humor : "One pretty woman means fun at the dance. Two pretty women mean trouble in the house."
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Is Twilight getting adapted as a Japanese anime? Empty
PostSubject: Is Twilight getting adapted as a Japanese anime?   Is Twilight getting adapted as a Japanese anime? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009, 11:02 pm

Is Twilight getting adapted as a Japanese anime? Twilight_cast-thumb-550x347-1

Fans of Twilight will be happy to hear that the vampire series may be adapted as an anime series in Japan, according to hints dropped by the cast and crew in commentaries on the film's March 21 DVD release.

Among its many bonus materials, the new DVD set features a commentary track by director Catherine Hardwicke and co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

During the final sequence of the film, in which Stewart's Bella and Pattinson's Edward Cullen discuss transforming her into a vampire so the two of them can be together forever, Pattinson notices that he looks different from previous scenes. "I look Asian in this scene," Pattinson says. "I do, I look like an anime character."

Hardwicke responds, "Hey, I think there's going to be an anime version of this in Japan. So you will be an anime character."

The trio goes on to discuss how cold the location was and how Stewart inadvertently smashed Pattinson's toes over the course of the night, so no information is yet available on whether Bella drives a pneumatic red motorcycle or whether the Cullens transform into a giant robot and fight off alien monsters from outer space.

Twilight is based on the first of Stephenie Meyer's books.
Back to top Go down
https://sci-fi-fantasyfan.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1